Friday, February 4, 2011

Join us for lunch!

I haven't been keeping up with blogging as much as I'd like. I think part of it is because Chicken is eating well and there haven't been any major developments lately. I decided to video tape her eating lunch today so you can see how she's doing. Lunch today was: leftover roasted zucchini, cucumber spears, cantaloupe and deli turkey. I've never given Chicken deli meat before, but we made a trip to Wegmans and they had organic, all natural deli turkey, so I got some for myself and figured Chicken could try it too. It was easy for her to eat because it tore up into little pieces easily. She enjoyed the turkey and the cantaloupe. She kept signing for more cantaloupe and ended up having four slices! **Blogger keeps rejecting my video. Stay tuned.**
I also want to share an article that I found linked on the blog: http://www.baby-led-solids.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment