Monday, November 29, 2010

Curd is the word...


When I was little, I'd request stir-fried cabbage for an after school snack. I loved chopped liver and every single vegetable. I also loved cottage cheese. I'm really hoping that Chicken is as adventurous an eater as I am and I think we're on the right track. Her new favorite breakfast food is cottage cheese. We wake up at 6 and after she nurses and plays for a bit, we sit down and enjoy fresh fruit and cottage cheese. I keep laughing, thinking of the little section on most diner menus with "healthy options" like fruit and cottage cheese. I don't think I'm brave enough to order this meal for Chicken out in public, since it often requires an immediate outfit change and "Clean up on aisle 6!" from our pups, but it certainly is a pleasure enjoying it at home!

2 comments:

  1. Lactose-full cottage cheese, or farmer cheese and home-made yogurt?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Lactaid cottage cheese for my sake! Although, I ordered drops to turn regular dairy products into "lactose free" stuff since it's hard to find organic lactose free products.

    ReplyDelete