Monday, September 26, 2011

It's been a while...


I lost the motivation to blog, but I think I've found it again. Chicken is 17 months old and things are vastly different than they were back in March, when I posted last. I had stopped posting because I felt I had nothing more to say. Chicken was just eating. I made food. She ate it. That was that.
Well, now Chicken has discovered that she has an opinion on everything. She has become quite picky about food, along with being very vocal and easily frustrated.
My goal, now, is to post about this new phase in Chicken's life, where is she isn't exactly pigging out and how I'm muddling through without losing my mind entirely. Here's a recent photo of Chicken. She's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you're blogging again... I keep telling myself I will too. Can't wait to read more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete